Event - March 28, 2017
Webinar: Cloud Security—A Strategic Risk Assessment
Just how secure is the cloud?
Enterprises are increasingly turning to cloud for three proven benefits:
- Quick and flexible deployment
- Unprecedented scalability
- Cost savings of more than 50%
Public, hybrid and private cloud infrastructure are rapidly transforming data centers worldwide, accordingly, your security strategy must also evolve.
What is the state of cloud security, what security measures should you consider and which requirements do you need to comply with as you move to the cloud? Our webinar will give you an overview on best practices for today’s secure public, private, and hybrid cloud environments.
Cloud Security: A Strategic Risk Assessment
Tuesday, March 28th, 2017
- The shared responsibilities of operating in a secure cloud environment
- An understanding of what makes cloud a secure option
- A cloud security assessment model
Who Should Attend
- Those considering a cloud deployment
- Those who need an understanding of cloud security considerations
- Those who want to learn more about cloud security compliance
Solution Architect, SAP at Velocity Technology Solutions
Glenn has more than 20 years of experience with SAP and has led, or supported 7 full lifecycle implementations of SAP across a broad spectrum of industries from Aerospace & Defense, Pharma, Logistics and Manufacturing at companies ranging in size from small to complex global Fortune 500s.
Partner, Western Region, Fortium Partners
Tim Mather is a long-time information security practitioner, having served in senior security roles at Cadence Design Systems, Splunk and Symantec as CISO; at PatternEx and RSA Security as Chief Security Strategist; and, as head of information security at VeriSign and Apple. He has co-authored two books on information security: "Cloud Security and Privacy: An Enterprise Perspective on Risks and Compliance" and "The Executive Guide to Information Security: Threats, Challenges, and Solutions." Tim is a CISSP, CISA, and CISM.