Get access to the same, trusted JD Edwards managed services in the cloud or on premise.
Leave the JD Edwards to the JD Edwards experts. And refocus your team on strategic business initiatives that leverage the power of JD Edwards.
Our JD Edwards managed services are a great fit for all types of organizations. Our customers use our remote cloud managed services for everything from an alternative to FTE options, additional support for upcoming milestone projects, or simply to enhance their existing JD Edwards skill set for day-to-day support.
Velocity JD Edwards Managed Services
Velocity offers end-to-end JD Edwards managed services that provide full support by JD Edwards experts with over a decade of experience. Our team is experienced in supporting both World and EnterpriseOne.
- JD Edwards CNC Technical Support
- JD Edwards End-User Functional Support
- JD Edwards Application Development
- JD Edwards Business Services (BSSV) Development
- Database Administration
- JD Edwards Security Management
- JD Edwards Help Desk Services
- JD Edwards Application Monitoring
- Incident Management
- JD Edwards Application Administration
- Batch Scheduling and Monitoring
JD Edwards Managed Services Credentials
- Co-founded by JDE in 1997
- 97+ FTEs dedicated to JD Edwards
- 48+ FTEs dedicated to E1 CNC
- Oracle Platinum Partner
- Consultants with 15+ years of JD Edwards experience
- JD Edwards Functional Application Expertise across industries and disciplines (full ERP, Financials, Human Capital Management, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing, Project Management)
- JD Edwards Technical Expertise across multiple platforms (IBM/DB2, Intel/SQL, Unix/Oracle, Linux/Oracle)
Benefits of Velocity's JDE Managed Services
- Flexibility – Managed Services via your own infrastructure OR Velocity's Cloud Application Management Platform (VCAMP), powered by AWS.
- Velocity Zoom® – Innovative management console which brings complete transparency, insight, and control over the performance of your JD Edwards applications and how efficiently they support your business.
- Better Service Levels – Improve service levels for JD Edwards users.
- 24/7/365 Support – Take advantage of a flexible global support model which meets your business requirements.
- Remove Complexity – Simplify the management of your applications.
- Save Big – Decrease your JD Edwards TCO by up to 50%.
- Optimize JD Edwards – Accelerate new functionality and business process improvement.
- Remote Support – Leverage on-demand infrastructure support services.
Get more from your JD Edwards investment than ever before
Want to take advantage of the flexibility and cost advantages of the cloud?
Velocity extends those benefits to our customers with Velocity's Cloud Application Management Platform (VCAMP), optimized for Oracle’s JD Edwards – not a generic platform where one-size-never-fits-all.
Concerned about staffing shortages or access to CNC expertise?
As your business partner, not just your infrastructure provider, our team of CNC experts and staff is always on hand to be an extension of your team.
Thinking about adding content management or other complementary software to your ERP?
Ask Velocity. Our customers run these applications with us today on our Infrastructure-as-a-Service or Platform-as-a-Service, so real world advice is a short phone call away.
Need to shore up the resiliency of your IT environment?
Velocity’s Managed Disaster Recovery Services include regular testing, giving you proof and confidence that your IT environment is recoverable at the speed of your business.