Support your JD Edwards applications through our global delivery model and decrease your costs by up to 50%.
Our customers have the peace of mind that their JD Edwards environment is always available and managed by an expert team of IT infrastructure and CNC administrator resources. Our model consists of JD Edwards support teams, ticketing systems and escalation processes to remove the ad hoc from typical in-house solutions.Velocity JD Edwards support resources ensure that you have a robust team with a diverse skill set to meet your every need
JD EDWARDS SUPPORT Certifications & Expertise
- Certified Oracle Platinum Partner.
- A decade of experience. We pioneered JD Edwards World & EnterpriseOne Hosting.
- JD Edwards Functional Application Expertise Across Industries & Disciplines (full ERP, Financials, Human Capital Management, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing, Project Management).
- Technical Expertise on all supported JD Edwards Platforms (IBM/DB2, Intel/SQL, Unix/Oracle, Linux/Oracle).
- Expertise in supporting a wide range of complementary applications, as well as HCM Cloud and JD Edwards integration products.
Benefits of Velocity's JD EDWARDS Support
- Improved service levels for JD Edwards users.
- Flexible global JD Edwards support model to meet business requirements.
- Simplify the management of your JD Edwards applications.
- Decrease the cost of maintaining your JD Edwards applications by up to 50%.
- Accelerate new functionality and business process improvement.
- Leverage On-Demand infrastructure support services.
- Velocity Zoom® – Innovative management console which brings complete transparency, insight, and control over the performance of your JD Edwards applications and how efficiently they support your business.
Get more from your JD Edwards investment than ever before
Want to take advantage of the flexibility and cost advantages of the cloud?
Velocity extends those benefits to our customers with virtual private cloud hosting optimized for Oracle’s JD Edwards – not a generic platform where one-size-never-fits-all.
Concerned about staffing shortages or access to CNC expertise?
As your business partner, not just your infrastructure provider, our team of CNC experts and staff is always on hand to be an extension of your team.
Thinking about adding content management or other complementary software to your ERP?
Ask Velocity. Our customers run these applications with us today on our Infrastructure-as-a-Service or Platform-as-a-Service, so real world advice is a short phone call away.
Need to shore up the resiliency of your IT environment?
Velocity’s Managed Disaster Recovery include regular testing, giving you proof and confidence that your IT environment is recoverable at the speed of your business.