Velocity shortens the JD Edwards upgrade cycle to get you to the 9s faster.
Velocity is committed to application advancements for user productivity, functionality and support for global business operations through our expert JD Edwards upgrade services. Start your upgrade roadmap today and take advantage of the 100s of new applications, security enhancements, regulatory compliance updates and reporting improvements available in the most recent releases of your JD Edwards applications.
JD Edwards Upgrade Services
- JD Edwards World A9.3
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1
- JD Edwards Tools Release 9.1
- Move from JD Edwards World to EnterpriseOne
Why Upgrade Your JD Edwards Application with Velocity?
- Shorten the traditional JD Edwards upgrade cycle to the 9s.
- Dramatically reduce risk with our virtual private cloud optimized for JD Edwards.
- Rapid and trouble-free upgrades, from planning to support.
- Predictable, fixed monthly fee for the upgrade, including Hosting & Managed services.
- Largest provider for JD Edwards hosting, with over 100 customers hosted.
With Velocity, Your JD Edwards Application Is Covered, End-to-End
- End-to-end JD Edwards service team can handle all JD Edwards upgrade & implementation requirements.
- Business process and business expertise to ensure your JD Edwards solution is designed according to industry best practices.
- Global team of IT infrastructure and CNC administrator resources trained in JD Edwards.
- “Follow the sun” global technical and functional support for JD Edwards World & EnterpriseOne software.
Get more from your JD Edwards investment than ever before
Want to take advantage of the flexibility and cost advantages of the cloud?
Velocity extends those benefits to our customers with virtual private cloud hosting optimized for Oracle’s JD Edwards – not a generic platform where one-size-never-fits-all.
Concerned about staffing shortages or access to CNC expertise?
As your business partner, not just your infrastructure provider, our team of CNC experts and staff is always on hand to be an extension of your team.
Thinking about adding content management or other complementary software to your ERP?
Ask Velocity. Our customers run these applications with us today on our Infrastructure-as-a-Service or Platform-as-a-Service, so real world advice is a short phone call away.
Need to shore up the resiliency of your IT environment?
Velocity’s Managed Disaster Recovery include regular testing, giving you proof and confidence that your IT environment is recoverable at the speed of your business.