Reduce Costs and Increase Productivity with State-of-the-Art Oracle® Fusion Applications
Designed using the latest technology advances and best practices gathered from Oracle's thousands of customers, Oracle® Fusion applications are open-standards-based business applications that set a new path for the way companies innovate, work, and adopt technology.
Velocity's Oracle Cloud Expertise
Velocity’s services for Oracle Fusion are based on a similar perspective: that your enterprise applications should be as agile as your business needs to be. Velocity provides expertise across Oracle Fusion applications, including Financials, HCM, and SCM, and throughout the Fusion application lifecycle—enabling your company to increase productivity and reduce ongoing, application management costs.
With more than a decade of experience supporting Oracle applications, and unique expertise in running Oracle Fusion, Velocity is your partner for moving to the next generation of Oracle solutions.
Velocity’s service capabilities for Oracle Fusion:
- Initial Assessment: This two week engagement includes a Fusion roadmap, support plan, resource requirements, change-management plan, and related cost estimates.
- Implementation: Velocity provides world-class, professional services around the implementation of Financials, Procurement, Order Management, Manufacturing, Customer Relationship Management and Human Capital Management.
- FastTrack Upgrade methodology: Our proven methodology ensures a trouble-free upgrade from planning to support, with a delivery and pricing model designed to minimize a customer’s traditional reliance on CAPEX to fund a large implementation.
- User education and training: Our Oracle application experts are highly experienced in running Oracle Fusion applications, not just implementing them. We can provide education and training that ensures your Fusion application supports your workflow the way you need it to.
- Managed Application Services: Velocity can manage your Oracle Fusion deployment on an ongoing basis, offering both technical and functional support to help your team generate the greatest benefit from your Oracle investment.
- Business Process Outsourcing: HCM is a strong-suit for Oracle Fusion, and Velocity provides comprehensive BPO services for your HR and payroll requirements to match.